colophonium (rosin), glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, cera alba (beeswax), paraffin, lanolin, chamomillia recutita (matricaria) flower oil, mica, green 6 (CI 61565), violet 2 (CI 60725). Super Skin Cleanser: water (aqua/eau), alcohol denat., butylene glycol, PPG-26 buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, anthemis nobilis flower oil, rose flower oil,fragrance (parfum), benzophenone-4, methylparaben, piroctone olamine, tetrasodium EDTA, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, citric acid, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090)
pre and post waxing oil:
parffinum liquidum (mineral oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, rose flower oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, bisabolol, citral, geraniol, farnesol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, green 6 (CI 61565), violet 2 (CI 60725). Ingrown Eliminating Pad: water (aqua/eau), alcohol denat., glycolic acid, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana water, salicylic acid, ammonium hydroxide, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, niacinamide, tetrasodium EDTA, citrus grandis peel oil, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia oil, camellia oleifera leaf extract, avena sativa kernel extract, limonene, linalool
Place the cup in a microwave oven and heat in 30 second intercals until the wax is the consistency of thick honey. A full cup usually takes 5 to 6 30-second intervals to melt the wax to the desired consistency. Actual heat times may depend on your microwave and the amount of wax in the cup. To ensure even heating and optimal performace of wax, stir semi-melted wax between each 30-second microwave interval. Use your wax on a stable and easy-to-clean countertop. This reduces the risk of wax burns and messy spills. We do not recommend that you use this kit on carpeting or furniture. Cup is for microwave use only. Keep spatulas clean by wiping warmed wax against the inside edge of the mug.
• DO NOT use Bliss Poetic Waxing® Kit if you are using Retin-A (currently or in the past 3 months), Accutane (currently or in the past 6 months), other medications that increase skin exfoliation or are recovering from a recent laser peel. Please consult your physician.
• DO NOT wax over sunburned skin, moles, cuts, abrasions, varicose veins or new scars.
• DO NOT wax head hair or men’s facial hair.
• DO NOT heat on stovetop. CUP IS FOR USE IN MICROWAVE OVENS ONLY.
• DO NOT let wax come in contact with open flames. HOT WAX IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE.
• DO NOT overheat or allow wax to boil. OVERHEATED OR BOILED WAX CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS. Always temperature test wax on inside of wrist prior to use.
• DO NOT lift heated cup by sides. ALWAYS USE THE HANDLE. MAKE SURE CUP IS STABLE WHEN WAXING. Stir carefully using spatula to avoid tipping cup.
• DO NOT use cup for drinking. Discard when empty.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. IN CASE OF INJURY, CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
• DO NOT use the wax refills in any other cup or container. They are intended for use with the Bliss Poetic Waxing microwaveable cup ONLY.